What is AC Medical Abbreviation or terms? What Ac stand for? with help of video guide. and you will see list of ac abbreviations.
Medical science is used for curing the disease in living organisms, it provides benefits to mankind greatly as it provides the methods to cure disease and safeguard the man against different diseases. Many abbreviations are used in different fields similarly some abbreviations are also used in medical sciences. Here we have mentioned abbreviations of AC below.
AC Medical Abbreviation Video
We have explained the meaning of AC on video lesson, so You can learn it easily. And Share with your friends too.
AC Medical Abbreviation List
Following are some AC abbreviations which are used in Medical Sciences:
- AC means “Ante Cibum” in medical terms which means before a meal, its plural is Ante cibos which mean before meals. It’s not all over, read below AC medical terminology list.
- Ac stands for “Actinium” which means acetyl. It is a functional group in chemistry and its formula is CH3CO.
- AC means “arabinosylcytosine”. It is used as a chemotherapeutic agent because of its antitumor property.
- AC stands for “alternating current”, the current that changes its direction twice in a cycle.
- AC stands for “abdominal circumference”. It is one of the basic biometric parameters used to assess fetal size.
- Ac stands for “acceleration”. In sciences, it is time rate of change of velocity of the body.
- AC stands for “activated charcoal”. It is a form of carbon and used to purify the things.
- Ac stands for “acetone”. It is an organic compound whose formula is (CH3)2 CO. It is colorless, volatile and flammable liquid.
- AC stands for “Acid”. They are organic compounds which are sour in taste and have the pungent smell and can cause burning of the skin.
- AC stands for “adrenal cortex”. It is a part of human body and is situated along the perimeter of adrenal gland it overcomes the tension and stress through the production of the mineralocorticoids.
- AC stands for “Anterior chamber”. Which is a part of the eye and is filled with the fluid inside the eye between the iris and cornea’s innermost surface called endothelium.
- AC stands for “allyl chloride”. It is an organic compound whose formula is C3H5Cl and insoluble in water and is used in the manufacturing of plastic and also used in plastic surgeries.
- AC stands for “ascending colon”. This is the part of human body actually the part of large intestine, which flows upwards from caecum on the right side of the abdomen.
- AC stands for “Assist control”. It is mainly used as the mode of mechanical aeration in medical intensive care units.
- AC stands for “Anterior commissure”. These are the clusters of nerve fibers which connect two temporal lobes of cerebral hemisphere across the midline.
- AC stands for “Atrial contraction”. That is a cardiac dysrhythmia classified by premature heartbeats initiating in atria.
- AC stands for “alveolar crest”. Which is a part of the teeth which especially one prevailing a bone or its border.
- AC means “Acupuncture”. it is an alternative and a special component of traditional Chinese medicine which includes the needles inserted into the body at acupuncture points.
- AC stands for “accommodative convergence”. Which is the portion of the range of inward rotation of both eyes that occurs in response to increase in the optical power for focusing by the crystalline lens.
Above mentioned are some AC MEDICAL ABBREVIATION which is a helpful material for you.
- More Medical Abbreviations on our Main Page Dentgap.com
Video Credit: AC Medical Youtube by Dentgap