Table of Content
- Cornstarch For Diaper / Baby Rash
- Application of Pure Cornstarch for Diaper Rash
- How to make it:
- Steps to follow
- How to Use Cornstarch for Baby Rash : Raising Babies & Children Video
- 2nd Method: Cornstarch and Petroleum Jelly for Diaper Rash
- How to make it
- Steps to Follow
- 3rd Method: Apply Cornstarch, Polysporin, and Olive Oil Cream
- How to make it.
- Steps to Follow
- Maizena for Diaper Rash
Cornstarch For Diaper / Baby Rash
Baby / Diaper rash is a skin condition among the infants and youngsters underneath 2 years old. It is extremely irritating both for the child and in addition to the mother. It happens because of the wet diaper that is not changed in time; due to the chemicals present in the diaper; due to the microscopic organisms in the child’s stool and pee; and yeast disease. This issue truly stresses the mother as it influences the bum, thighs, and privates of the kid, which is exceptionally intense and uncomfortable. Is cornstarch good for diaper rash, Yes it is, see application below.
Application of Pure Cornstarch for Diaper Rash
You can utilize pure cornstarch specifically on your kid’s skin as a talcum powder. The diaper rash will vanish with the consistent utilization of pure cornstarch.
How to make it:
- Take Pure cornstarch – 2 to 3 tbsp
- take Clean cotton or cloth- 1
- Take warm water- 1cup
Steps to follow
- Take One piece of clean cloth and absorb it some warm water.
- Crush out the abundance water from the cotton and delicately clean the bottom of your child with the warm wet cotton.
- Permit 10 minutes to make your kid’s skin dry. Additionally, mitigate the skin with cool air for quite a while.
- Now , gradually sprinkle 2-3 tbsp of pure cornstarch on the influenced region of your baby and keep it undisturbed for five mints.
- You can now make your infant wear another diaper.
- Use Pure cornstarch for diaper rashes three times a day to offer alleviation to your kid.
How to Use Cornstarch for Baby Rash : Raising Babies & Children Video
Video Credit: Jensy Urbina
2nd Method: Cornstarch and Petroleum Jelly for Diaper Rash
In this technique, the cornstarch decreases the redness and skin disturbance, though the Vaseline petroleum jam performs as a hindrance between the skin of your child, and defecation and pee, in this way recuperates the diaper rash rapidly.
How to make it
- Take cornstarch – 2tbsp
- Take vaseline petroleum jelly – 1 tbsp
- Take warm wet cloth- 1
Steps to Follow
- Take 1 tbsp of Vaseline petroleum jam in a little microwave-safe dish.
- Heat it in the microwave stove for 10-15 seconds to liquefy it.
- Put 2 tbsp of cornstarch to it.
- Blend it well to make a thick diaper rash cream.
- Apply this cream on the influenced zone.
- Permit it to stay there for 10 minutes, and after that wipe out with a warm wet fabric.
- Rework this cure twice every day for diaper rash treatment.
3rd Method: Apply Cornstarch, Polysporin, and Olive Oil Cream
When your child is experiencing severe diaper rash, then follow this home remedy, which you can not cure by utilizing these home cures. The polysporin has a petroleum jam base and keeps the skin smooth. The olive oil recovers the broken skin and decreases the intensity while cornstarch keeps the skin dry.
How to make it.
- Take cornstarch – ¼ container
- Take olive oil-2 tbsp
- Take polysporin-1 tbsp
Steps to Follow
- Take ¼ cup of cornstarch in a little dish.
- Include 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of polysporin to it.
- Blend it well to make a thick and lump free cream.
- Apply the cream on your child’s bottom-side and left it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the infected area with warm water and pat it dry. You can put another diaper on your child.
- Do that again this cure each time you change your kid’s diaper to avoid diaper rash to happen once more.
Maizena for Diaper Rash
Maizena works like medicine for babies. Mix maizena with Mylanta plus with diaper cream, and it will work really good. Maizena is available in any store, looks like a bread and has the yellow color of the box. Mylanta is available at any pharmacy store, which usually used for heartburn.
This is about how to treat diaper rash at home in a matter of moments utilizing cornstarch. The cures are cheap as cornstarch is not costly when contrasted with the skin-care creams. The most vital actuality is that you can treat this issue without uncovering your child’s skin to the unsafe chemicals of creams that you can get in the market. Simply go for cornstarch for diaper rashes and share your involvement in the comments segment below.